Friday, January 13, 2017

Daisy, America's favorite cross country dog.

What else can I say other than, I'm her human and that's my dog! Meet Daisy y'all.

People often ask, "What kind of dog is that?", to which I reply, "She's a 'used' dog.
Daisy is part chow or maybe akita - her tongue looks like she chewed up an ink pen - and perhaps some shepherd. She has a very nice coloring and the grays have gotten to her whiskers.

Daisy is a one human dog, and on occasion, has been known to tolerate other humans. She likes long walks on the beach...well, she pretty much likes long walks anywhere. She's traveled, quite comfortably, approximately 5,000 miles in her dog crate on top of the #bicycle trailer, which was towed behind my #bike. Daisy is always ready to ride and has earned the title, "America's Favorite Cross Country Dog" traveling through 17 states on the tour alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment