Saturday, September 29, 2018

This is a thank you post that is long overdue and one I have been meaning to put up for a long while.

Our sponsor, Intelligent Design Cycles has helped keep us safe, visible, and my phone powered/charged since before the tour started. Many of you may not know that I ride, night or day, with my lights on, though I make it a point to ride only during favorable riding conditions. There have been times that I've had to ride at night and it's quite reassuring to know that I'll find my way in the dark thanks to IntelligentDesignCycles.com . (FYI, my bike is powered by beans and rice... and whatever else I can get my hands on. It is non-motorized.)

This video shows my headlamp casting serious lumens ahead of me during daylight conditions for all to see including oncoming motorists.

Please help me thank Charles Tsai, the man behind the scenes, and IntelligentDesignCycles.com for keeping Harold Palmquist and Daisy safe on this spectacular bicycle tour for Vets and Their Pets℠
TourDePACLANTIC.blogspot.com , a cross country bicycle tour for VeteransAndTheirPets.org

1 comment: