Saturday, January 27, 2018

Rain Day in Natchez

Yesterday I had packed up camp for the coming rain, three inches was forecast and I was in low country.  Since the wee hours of the morning it has been steadily coming down and will continue to do so until late this evening.  I hope that I've chosen camp well and will not need a canoe.

We are still in Natchez, Mississippi and I plan on heading south tomorrow.  I will stay in high country, as opposed to the low country of Louisiana just on the other side of the Mississippi River, and cross the river at St. Francisville, Louisiana.  The hills along Highway 61 will be a tougher route but I hope to see some great scenes and historic locations on this path.

#DaisyGirlDog #ManDogBike
#adventurepup #dogsonadventures #biketouring #bikepacking  #bicycledogs #gooddog 

#cooldogs #dogstagram #dogsofinstagram  #travelingwithpets #traildog #traillife #cyclingshots #cyclingphotos #everydayislegday #cyclinglife #rideyourbike #happythoughts #travelwithpets #dogtricks #furbabies 
#thepupnation  #thegreatoutdogs #adventuredogsofficial  #ruffpost #muttstagram #barkpost #dogumented #houndandlife #topdogsofinstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment